|Doppler Mode||Color Doppler Velocity|
|Clinical Application||General Imaging, OB/ GYN, Vascular|
|Monitor Size||15" Size|
|Type of Transducer/ Probe||Linear Array, Convex|
|Power Supply||100 To 230 VAC|
|No Of Transducer Ports||3|
EUB-5500 is a compact ultrasound scanner with multiple functions equipped with Doppler, color flow mapping function and so on, which circuits related to image quality are totally digitalized. It can be connected with phased array probes as well as linear and convex probes, and applicable to any type of use. Also, it is fully equipped with various functions such as cine memory, cardiac function measurement, patient report function and so on. In addition, EUB-5500 runs on WindowsXP allowing it to be easily connected with various interfaces such as DICOM3.0 and so on.Features
(1) True Digital Architecture All sorts of ultrasound image processing for not only the beam former as a crucial point of image quality but also all mode of B, M, DOP, CFM and CFA are totally digitalized, and they are controlled by software.
(2) Improved resolution Weighting of transmission and reception waves together with digital processing mentioned above realizes high spatial resolution, wide dynamic range and high contrast resolution.
(3) Improved color frame rate and image quality Parallel beam and latest image processing technologies realize the Quadra beam process of color image. It achieves substantial improvement of frame rate compared with conventional techniques, as well as provides color images with high definition and high resolution.
(4) Applicable to multiple uses Not only linear and convex probes but also phased array probes can be connected. Thus it is applicable to uses from abdomen and obstetrics to circulatory organ.
(5) Non-interlaced monitor as a standard The RGB non-interlaced monitor adopted allows clear images without flickering to be viewed.
(6) WindowsXP is adopted as an OS. WindowsXP is adopted for the operating system (OS). It allows DICOM3.0 and various interfaces to be easily connected.
(7) Easy-to-use keyboard Key layout considering frequency of uses improves operability.