|Model Name/Number||Xario 100|
|Doppler Mode||Color Doppler Velocity|
|Imaging Mode||3D/ 4D|
|Clinical Application||General Imaging|
|Type of Transducer/ Probe||Phased Array, Convex, Linear Array|
|Monitor Size||19" LCD|
|Power Supply||100 to 230 VAC|
|Height Adjustable Monitor||Yes|
|No Of Transducer Ports||Three|
|Touch Screen Monitor||Yes|
A smaller, smarter device with all the features you need. Xario 100 is a lightweight, compact, and energy-saving system that also offers a high level of imaging capabilities and technologies that enable you to see more and do more.
The Toshiba Xario 100 Platinum is a compact and feature rich system that is positioned in the economy grade. Based on widely selectable options and transducers, the Toshiba Xario 100 Platinum is designed to support a full range of applications and can be used as a general-purpose system or a specialized system, depending on the installed software. The Toshiba Xario 100 Platinum with well-known extensive selection of 28 transducers supports a wide range of clinical applications including fetal, abdominal, intra-operative(abdominal), laparoscopic, pediatric, small organs, neonatal cephalic, adult cephalic, trans-rectal, trans-vaginal, musculo-skeletal (conventional), musculo-skeletal (superficial), cardiac adult, cardiac pediatric, trans-esoph(cardiac) and peripheral vessel.
The Toshiba Xario 100 Platinum shares its platform with the ToshibaXario 200 Platform. Both systems have the basic configuration as standard, but there are a number of selectable options that can extend the use of the system for many clinical applications. The standard package of the Toshiba Xario 100 Platinum are as follows: 19-inch LCD monitor, LCD touch screen, DVD/CD drive, Wide View, ApliPureTM, and B/W printer mounting brackets (side-access type).
• ApliPure reduces ultrasound wave interface within tissues, which appear as speckle patterns or speckle noise on 2D images.
• ApliPure+ can display the boundaries between tissues more clearly and reduce speckle noise and acoustic shadows.
• Precision Imaging allows structures in 2D-mode to be displayed more clearly and the background to be displayed more smoothly.
• Tissue Specific Optimization (TSO) automatically compensates the reception focus.
• Biopsy Enhancement Auto Mode (BEAM) is a function to provide a clearer visualization of biopsy needles in the live ultrasound image. The function provides three enhancement levels and automatically selects the best scan angle.
• 2D Quick Scan enables to automatically optimize the gain and time gain control in 2D mode.
• 2D Wall Motion Tracking semi-automatically extracts wall motion data from the 2D speckle data of the left ventricular myocardial images to be analyzed, and displays the status of myocardial motion.
• Parametric MFI allows temporal information to be displayed as a color map superimposed on the CHI-mode image (Contrast image for the period from the start of contrast medium reaches the target region).
• Luminance is a surface rendering technique that provides a softer, more natural visualization of the human skin resulting in images of photographic impression on quality. The function’s freely movable light source gives the user strong visual feedback on depth and detail. Changing the position of the light can help the user better identify pathological changes and skin defects.
• Elastography is the function that enables tissue stiffness to be visualized based on the changes in velocity resulting from physical compression and decompression of the target region.